Ihsan Trust is a non-profit institute working as a trust since 2010, offers Qarz-e-Husna loans to the students. Those candidates who wanted to pursue higher education but can’t due to financial problems so that they can get the loan. Ihsan Trust (IT) has some partnered educational institutes whose students are eligible for the Qarz-e-Hasna loan.
Ihsan Trust (IT) is a non-profit organization that provides an interest-free loan to the deserving students across Pakistan. This loan is for higher education, and students of partnered universities get loans purely on need-cum-merit basis.
- After the complete review of applicants from the partnered institutes, Ihsan Trust conducts interviews of each applicant.
- If the student clears the interview, Ihsan trust approves it and disburses the loan amount to the respective university.
- The trust disburses the loan money directly to the university’s account.
- The students start repaying a mutually agreed token amount from the next month of studying.
- During the student’s study, he/she has to repay the mutually agreed amount.
- The repayment amount is according to the student’s financial positions and family income.
- The student’s monthly token repayment starts from the next month after the approval for the trust-free loan.
- After the completion of a student’s education, the repayment amount is adjusted according to the income
How to Repay
Students can repay their amount through the following method.
- Visit Meezan Bank Ltd. to repay with the dealer code (CNIC No.).
- Students can also print their CMS deposit slip from the given link (https://ihsantrust.org/how-we-work/#Repayment-Method). By CMS, repayment details update on the Ihsan trust system automatically.
- You can also see the list of the partnered institute from the official website of Ihsan Trust.