Huawei has just launched the Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro in China that is basically a rebranded version of Huawei Enjoy Z that was launched last month. Where the Huawei Enjoy Z mainly focuses on the online market, the Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro is launched for the offline market.
Design and Display
|Screen size (inches)||6.50|
|Model||Enjoy 20 Pro|
|Release date||19th June 2020|
|Launched in India||No|
|Dimensions (mm)||160.00 x 75.32 x 8.35|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||4000|
|Colours||Dark Blue, Galaxy Silver, Magic Night Black|
Internals and Storage
Under the hood, the smartphone comes with the Dimensity 800 SoC. It is currently available in two variants:
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage
Both models come with an NM card slot of more storage. NM card is Huawei’s proprietary Nano Memory card that offers storage options similar to SD cards but in a smaller form factor. The NM cards cost twice as much as normal SD cards, while offering even slower read and write speeds.
The software front is handled by EMUI 10.1 based Android 10 OS.
|Rear camera||48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)|
Battery and Pricing
The smartphone is powered by a 4,000mAh battery backed by 22.5W fast charging.
It is currently available for sale in China, and the base variant costs $325.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57MP4
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6873V Dimensity 800 5G (7 nm)
- OS: Android 10.0, EMUI 10.1
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G;
- LCD capacitive touchscreen, 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 6 GB, 8 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Primary: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Secondary: 16 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, Headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner: Yes (side mounted)
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Price: $325