On your mobile device, dial 3737 if you’re a Telenor user. Other network users can call Easypaisa helpline by dialling (042) 111-003-737.
- Follow the operator directions and choose the “talk to the customer care representative” option.
- Once your call is connected to the customer care agent, ask him/her to close your Easypaisa account.
- He/she will ask a few questions and verify all the details.
- Once verification is completed, your account will be deleted.
- Visit any nearest Telenor franchise or Telenor Microfinance bank branch.
- After reaching the branch or franchise, request account closing form from a bank representative.
- Fill the form and give it to the bank representative along with valid CNIC copy.
- After verifying all the details, your account will be closed.
If you haven’t done any activity on your Easypaisa account for the last 90 days, then your account status will be turned to dormant. In order to protect your account from the risk of fraudulent activities, Telenor Bank automatically turns account status to dormant. To change account status from dormant to active, customers have to deposit some cash in the Easypaisa mobile account.