If the JazzCash mobile account doesn’t suit you anymore and you no longer need it, then the process for deleting the JazzCash account is fairly simple. However, before we move on to the process, we will mention some of the key features of JazzCash that could change your mind regarding this FinTech service. This article is all about how to delete JazzCash account.
Since the last few years, the Pakistani FINTECH industry has grown exponentially. With major players like Easypaisa and JazzCash providing ease and convenience to the customers, they are becoming the first choice of many Pakistanis who want to avail the advanced digital financial services.
Key Services of JazzCash
- Send and receive money via CNIC, bank account and mobile wallets
- Loan payments
- Utility bill payments
- Prepaid and postpaid mobile top-up
- Retail purchases
- Freelance payments
- Life and accidental insurance
- Visa debit card
- JazzCash Savings account
How to Delete JazzCash Account
Before, deleting your JazzCash account, you should withdraw or transfer all the funds to another account if you have any. For complete procedure, read the following instructions:
- Call JazzCash helpline. Jazz customers can call the helpline by dialling 4444, while other network customers can call by dialling 021-111-124-444 on their mobile device.
- After calling JazzCash helpline, you need to talk to JazzCash customer care representative.
- Follow the operator guidelines carefully until your call is connected to the JazzCash representative.
- Once connected, ask the customer care agent to close your account.
- The agent will ask you a few verification questions such as your mother’s name and your CNIC number before closing your account.
- After verifying all the details, the customer care representative shall close your JazzCash account.