- To check your CNIC number with mobile number, send a blank message to 667.
- If your phone does not allow you to send blank message then write anything in the message body and send it to 667.
- Ufone users can check it by dialing *336#.
Checking your CNIC Number
In the previous article, we told you about how to check your mobile number and in some methods, you will find your CNIC number in details sent to you. To buy a sim you need to have a valid CNIC so when you check your mobile sim number details you can find your CNIC number.
How to Check It
To check your CNIC number using your mobile number then you need to follow some steps.
- The first thing to do is to open the Message app on your mobile phone.
- Next, you have to send a blank message to 667.
- After sending a blank message you will receive a message with all the details of your sim number.
- You will find your CNIC in there as well so congrats you can check CNIC number from the received message.
If the mobile you have does not allow you to send a blank message then just write anything in the message body and send it to 667.
This is a simple way to check all the details about your mobile sim number and also to check your CNIC number.
Ufone users can also use the USSD code to find the mobile number details. Dial *336# and then type 1. You will receive details about your registered number. Telenor customers can send a blank message to 7751 if they want to check their CNIC number.
In conclusion, you can use any of these ways to check your CNIC number using the mobile number. NADRA also provide the online system to check the status of your Computerized National Identity Card. You can use that as well. However, if you want to check it with your number then the above-mentioned methods are best for you.