Pakistan Higher Education Commission announced a special equivalence test for foreign law graduates. HEC will conduct this SEE-LAW test on the request of the Supreme Court. It is mandatory for foreign law graduates to pass the SEE-Law test if they want to apply to the Bar Council as an advocate. So, those who want to apply for the SEE-LAt test can apply through the HEC website up to 05 November 2020.
- All the graduated candidates from any foreign institutes recognized by the HEC/PBC.
- Candidates must secure 50% marks in the SEE-Law test.
Test type and Curriculum
The SEE-Law test will consist of the MCQs based questions from the following five subjects
- Civil procedure court
- Constitution of Pakistan
- Criminal procedure code
- Specific relief act
HEC SEE LAW Date
- HEC decided to conduct the SEE-Law 2020 on 15 November 2020 (tentative).
- The registered applicants can download their roll number slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk OR on the registered e-mail before the test date.
- Candidates must bring their roll number slip and CNIC on the Test day.
HEC will conduct the SEE-Law test in federal and provincial capitals. Candidates can select their examination centre from the list available on the online application form.
- Applicants have to visit the link http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs. 500/- online/ATM in the Account # 01127900567403, Account title “ Higher Education Commission, Bank: HBL, Branch Code: 0112.
- Applicants have to post a copy of the ATM/Online transfer/ Deposit slip to the given address by courier to Room # 13-209, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, Islamabad.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date of registration for the HEC SEE-Law Test 2020 is 05 November 2020.
A candidate has only 03 chances to clear the SEE-law test. The next test will be in February and August 20201.