Trust is one of the most powerful tools. One can either make or break a person, with the trust they have been entrusted. Many times people remain faithful to you, keep the promises and can win your trust. But, it is also a matter of the fact that some people will deceive you. No matter how good you are, you will be cheated many times. It is therefore very much advisable that you don’t trust everyone easily.
In case, you just have been cheated by someone, want to share a trust quote with someone, or are simply looking for some quotes for your collection; you are on the right page.
Here are some of the best trust quotes, compiled by our editors after searching for hundreds of hours.
- A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.
- Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother f*cker’s reflection. – Lady Gaga
- Don’t believe something unless you can verify. Believing blindly will only get you hurt, nothing else. Trust and love shouldn’t be given to anyone before ascertaining whether they are worthy enough.
- “It was a mistake,” you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.
- Trust starts with truth and ends with truth.
- Trust is built when someone is vulnerable and not taken advantage of.
- Trusting is hard. Knowing who to trust, even harder.
- After all, damn it, what does being in love mean if you can’t trust a person.
- I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
- Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships. – Stephen R. Covey
- There are two reasons why we don’t trust people. First- we don’t know them. Second- we know them.
- If you give your trust to a person who does not deserve it, you actually give him the power to destroy you.- khaled saad
- I do not trust words. I even question actions. But I never doubt patterns.
- You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough. – Frank Crane
- I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.
- Love all, trust a few. – William Shakespeare
- Trust, but verify.